Nykare

Nykare

The Gift Of Rain

The Gift Of Rain - Tan Twan Eng WOW.Death huh? :DOk, I wish the description of the book here on Goodreads would be different and I would be all: what the hell is he? Not that I've known from the beginning what the hell was he :)BUT - it was really, really, really and I mean really great book.About the ending - I kind of knew it from the beginning that HE (and you know who I mean) is something different, faking it or something... I didn't like him :) Even when he was all sweet and blah, blah, blah.And this must be series... it can't be the ending :)Ah... I love this kind of books... Want to read it all over again :)"Yet you stay, yet you stay, yet you stay..."----Update: I don't know why you all find Dunk such an ugly name... ok it is weird, like all names in this book, but I didn't really find it THAT ugly. Leif was worse :P And Pagan too...And it's so strange that all you guys love Leif... I really didn't like him - not even when he revealed himslef, because I KNEW there was something wrong with him :)