Nykare

Nykare

Finding Sky

Finding Sky - Joss Stirling I found this story very interesting.Superpowers are just great, great, great - sometimes I think I read so much because in books I can be a superhero or whoever I want to be :) Those unique worlds authors describe for us are just really right to escape your own problems.Sky was really great character - I was expecting some different story of her past, even more dark, I confess, but it's good how it is - she really went through a lot and I'm glad she has a happy end.Zed...from beginning he had so much potencial to be one of my favorite characters, but the same second the souldfinder was mentioned he just puffed into marshmallow and stayed in his sweet state. He didn't annoy me, but I loved the scenes where they were fighting or yelling - I just love word battles between characters who are falling deeply in love. I wished there would be more scenes with that.Benedicts *thumbsup* - great funny family...flying lemons are awesome :)I also loved Sky's parents and friends - really great.The villains were okay - I would like them more evil, if you know what I mean :) I just love twisted evil villains with smart comments and strategy. They are hard to defeat - maybe that's why.