Nykare

Nykare

Infinite Days (Vampire Queen Novels (St. Martin's Griffin))

Infinite Days - Rebecca Maizel My first thoughts: Sad and sweet book, full of emotions... Review: We read a tons of books about vampires, some unique, some not so much. Infinite Days was definitely a unique one. We don't see a lot powerful woman, interfering with "small" people. This surely does not describe the relationship between Lenah and Justin, but it's the first thought you get when you read the description of the book. It was really nice reading the change in Lenah and how was she coping with whole I-m-not-a-vampire-anymore thing. And the whole idea behind the vampire world was really fascinating. Don't get me wrong - we already heard about rich, powerful and demanding vampires, making covens and all that - but this world was so nicely described, you could really followed it with you eyes open (or ears if you have listened to audio book :)). The romance was sweet. The reactions to confessions were real. Best friends were best. The bungee jumping scene made me think of jumping... and I am far from adrenaline junkie. I'm not even fond of adrenaline rush, but it did made me think... I really liked it.