Nykare

Nykare

Half-Blood: A Covenant Novel

Half-Blood - Jennifer L. Armentrout I started reading this book after my friend recommended it to me. She said: "This book is awesome, you are going to love it - it's just like Vampire Academy, but really good.". I guess Monika shouldn't have said that :)First hundred or so pages I was the moment before I rip my hair out of my head. Literally.The resemblence between VA and HB was horrible.The run. Returning back to school. Instructor. Hot, tall, book lover instructor (luckily he did have grey eyes). Instructor the girl will fall for. The instructor that tells her she didn't deserve to use daggers yet. The world of good pure-bloods and turned, evil, twisted daimons. The protectors of pure-bloods in a form of half-bloods. And I could go on and on...But. Somewhere in the middle the story did take it's own pace.It was getting better and better, new characters came, new lines were said, new kisses were shared, new fights were developed... And I really enjoyed the other half of the book.There wasn't anything annoying about it.Some twists I have expected, though they still strucked me when the time of revealance came.I gave 4/5 stars just because of my almost-hair-ripping-out moments - I really like my hair (though, I need to go to hairdresser pretty soon).